Google
 

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Too Many Choices?

Remember when you only had to decide which 10 speed you wanted? Then you had to decide if you wanted a mountain or road bike. At least with those, the choice is easier to make. Now I have to figure out if someone needs a road (drop bar or flat bar), mountain (hard tail, full suspension, single speed, 29'er, etc.) , hybrid, comfort (flat foot or regular), crusier, etc., etc, etc..
The funny thing is most people just want to ride along the river (on the bike path) for a couple of miles! It is amazing how many of them want a full suspension mountain bike. So it is up to me to guide the little bicycle urchins to what they need, not necessarily what they want. (ok the urchins part was a bit much)
Anyway, I am not sure why I am even posting this so I will leave now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home